Friday, October 12, 2007

Quality Penis Humor

As those of you who've already met us might know, the relationship between Girlfriend and myself is one of love, trust and caring that has been painstakingly built upon a solid foundation of insults and verbal abuse. It's all in good fun, of course, but still... our house is one filled to the brim with sass. I've always likened this to a form of couples therapy, much like how we enjoy hunting and killing each other in the virtual realm of Halo 2; it keeps us, in all honesty, from hunting and killing each other in the actual realm. The same theory applies to the constant barrage of trash-talk; saying these things in jest keeps them from being said in anger when and if a real fight happens.

Anyway, I bring this up because last night, Girlfriend hit me upside the head with what I'm now considering to be one of the finest "small penis" jokes that I've personally heard in a long while. It's this:

"If your dick was soup, I'd have to add a can of water."

Roll that one around in your mind for awhile and I think you'll agree with me... that right there is some quality penis humor. Gotta love her, dontcha?

NOTE: She was just kidding, of course. Downtown, I'm like a submarine sandwich, particularly when you consider that my goods are available with a large drink and a bag of chips for a very reasonable price. Value meal!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Ross said...

Congratulations on your large, tasty penis and your witty girlfriend.

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

does it makes its own gravy?

sorry.

10:42 AM  
Blogger Clinton said...

Ross... Thanks, dude, from the bottom of my large, tasty penis.

Stew... Depends on your definition of "gravy."

I am sorry as well.

10:55 AM  
Blogger blythe said...

that's a good one. she's a keeper. or one of those sayings, but i mean it.

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home