Monday, October 08, 2007

I Am So Totally Not At Work Today

It's true.

Currently, I'm sitting at home in my boxers, drinking a large cup of coffee, and pretending that I'm a billionare who never works on Mondays or any other day for that matter. Yes, it's a fantasy, but hey... I'm on a work-mandated holiday that's honoring a wrongly-heralded historical figure who showed the Native American's exactly what it was like to have smallpox, so... you know... my time is my own and you shouldn't judge. More later, probably, when I feel like having the butler bring over my 9,000,000$ computer that's made of solid gold and runs on a battery powered by an alternative fuel made of ground-up poor people. Also, the butler is covered in diamonds.

I'm a billionaire!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger stew said...

I'm celebrating Columbus Day with a reenactment of the discovery of America, only in my version, Columbus is a chick and America is a big thick cheeseburger! And after discovering the new world, Columbus EATS it! With some fries!

History is delicious.

2:30 PM  
Blogger DrunkBrunch said...

I'm also celebrating the holiday at home today. I'm on the UWS, trying to find a Columbia freshman who will come over and feed me grapes.

I gave the maid the day off.

4:40 PM  
Blogger power said...

lol write

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home