Wednesday, October 03, 2007

What The Fuck Is This?



A) A swarm of tropical butterflies inside a very healthy colon

B) Boy George's vomit

C) The worst pair of pants you've ever seen outside of a terrible Las Vegas magic show that's never heard of "irony"

or...

D) A seven-year-old girl's sugar-induced daydream about the happiest place on Earth that doesn't allow mean older brothers or boring church services and where everything is made of compressed pixie stixs and promises to always be BFF, like, for reals.


NOTE: I honestly don't know the answer. There wasn't a caption (at least not a helpful one) on the AP Wire photo. I think it's probably "C," because that looks like an arm going into someone's very generous idea of a pocket, but... hell... I don't know. If anyone can conclusively figure this out, they'll win the honor of buying me all the liquor I can drink and throw back up on them. Feelin' lucky?

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like to imagine that's what jake shears' D looks like. all colorful and gay-like.

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope someone is walking toward this person with pants made of windshield.

10:36 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

D. With lots and lots of hugs too!

10:47 AM  
Blogger Clinton said...

Moxie and Brooklyn... Hang on ladies, I've got a phone call from a Dr. Freud. He says he really needs to talk to both of you. That being said, I can TOTALLY see where you got that. Let me talk to Freud when you're done.

Stew... Okay, your comment made me do a laugh/snort combo and now everyone in the office hates me. Thanks!

11:34 AM  
Blogger stew said...

yrwelc.

11:47 AM  
Blogger blythe said...

that's what i was going to wear to the premier of your interview featured on the one blog in all of new york that won't link me (besides all of the other ones). guess i'll have to find something else. or go in my taco bell uniform.

12:47 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

It has to be D!

2:10 PM  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

It's what this guy saw before he had sex with that girl.

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home