Tuesday, September 04, 2007

It's C-Dog Time!

A reader, who identified themselves only as "Regis Card," just emailed me this:


I... well... I don't really know what to say. Thanks, of course; while it's clear you have too much time on your hands (pun so totally intended), it's nice to see that you're at least putting it to good use. Also, "Regis Card?" Seriously? That's so obviously a pseudonym, you might as well have called yourself "A. Nonny Mous." We're all about taking credit for our actions at ZFS!, so why not step up and lay claim to the glory that's rightfully yours. Unless, of course, your name really is Regis Card. Then let me just say that Regis Card is a lovely name, probably with deep familial significance, and you should be proud to have it on your drivers licence, military ID, and/or parole sheet.
Anyway, I'm sure it goes without saying, but I do expect every single one of you to print this clock face out and paste on top of a real, working clock.
Me!!! ME!!! ME!!!

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, is your one arm really that much longer than your other. Freaky man.

12:57 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

If someone made this as a functional clock, I would totally buy it. You could be rich AND your face would be everywhere.

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could probably make actual clocks of this on that Cafe Press website. Just a thought. :)

2:27 PM  
Blogger stew said...

Am I the only one who remembers that in the OJ trial where he murdered Kathie Lee Gifford, Johnny Cochran got him declared innocent by playing the "Regis Card"?

2:58 PM  
Blogger stew said...

ok, that was retarded, even for me, but OMG am I cracking up. God, I'm funny.

2:58 PM  
Blogger Regis said...

Guess it is time to go slap my parents

3:10 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

A.Nonny.Mous... Yes it is; prove it's not!!!

Brooklyn... A Clint Clock in ever home. I like the sound of that.

Giggleloop... Yes, becasue my CafePress store has been SUCH a huge success thus far. Sarcasm!

Stew... Really, and I mean this: (rimshot)

Regis... Nope, not buying it.

3:39 PM  
Blogger blythe said...

is it weird that i printed this out in color and have it in a picture frame on my desk now? it is? hmm.

4:08 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

As. You. Should.

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

4:11 PM  
Blogger Regis said...

See what happens when you are endowed…… with a name like mine, you get no respect. None at all. Not even by New Yorkers. I wish I was a coin operated boy.

4:21 PM  
Blogger Braden said...

This thing doesn't just tell time, it makes it (with your best girl, even)!

4:23 PM  
Blogger stew said...

omg I just checked the time and it's Clint thirty! Time for a drink!!!!!!

4:38 PM  
Blogger Irish and Jew said...

ahhh sweet it's five o'clint-- time to go home!!

-Jew

5:00 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

Regis... I think you're implying that I'm a New Yorker. Wrong! I'm a Texan who HAPPENS to live in New York. You can't be a New Yorker unless you've lived here longer than you've lived anywhere else. My opinion, of course. And what do the Dresden Dolls have to do with this?

Braden... the Clint Clock always wears protection.

Stew... The Clint Clock helps you drink on schedule.

Jew... It helps you leave work on schedule, too.

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home