Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Elsewhere In Blogland...

Everyone should run, not walk, over to friend-of-ZFS! Midwesterner's blog and check out his all-day live blogging of VH1 Classic. It promises to be the greatest feat of human endurance this side of the Iditarod, but with much less sled-dogs and much more drinking beer while watching Lionel Ritchie videos.

I know from my own brief flirtations that live-blogging can be a harsh mistress, so I, as well as the entire ZFS! staff (I could have a staff; you don't know), wish him nothing but the best.

So get a move on... I'll have some content up here later, but for right now, Midwesterner's Guide To Living In New York City is where the action's at.

3 Comments:

Blogger lioux said...

I'm TOTALLY keeping up with MGTLINYC.blogspot.com today.

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's probably the best thing evar. today.

10:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Clinton, whats going on today?

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home