Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Red Spot

NOTE: Here's an artistic representation of how I look today. Pretty much. I mean, I don't look like a fat Tim Burton, but the big red spot on my forehead is accurate enough.



This, kids, is what happens when you have one of those sunscreen glue stick-looking thingys and then do a poor job in the application department. I feel a little like Hester Prynne, but instead of being adorned with a red letter that means adultery, I'm marked with a red spot that means I'm an idiot who hasn't quite got a handle on "going to the beach" just yet.

It's totally the same thing, stop looking at me like that.

Anyway, it hurts and you should all feel bad for me and stuff. Send flowers. No, candy. NO, liquor and a large bottle of aloe vera that I can smear on my face. Okay, just the liquor.

3 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

Still, that's way better than having a huge zit -- which was what I thought this post would be about.

9:22 PM  
Blogger Irish and Jew said...

I have an I-pod burn on my left arm... it doesn't get much worse.

~Irish

10:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you lost weight?

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home