Friday, August 10, 2007

Would Anyone Like To See A Picture Of Our New Bathmat?

Don't worry, I'll answer for you; Yes... yes, you would:


It's a crab. A happy crab. And every time I head in to take a shower, it's smiling face will be there to greet me. And that makes me glad. Glad to be alive, glad to take showers, glad to live in a world where I can freely drip water off of my body and onto a comical representation of a shellfish... generally, I've got the world on a string and a song in my heart. And it's all thanks to our new bathmat, which is available at Target for a reasonable price.
I do have to admit, though... I am a little worried about it watching me pee. Just seems wrong.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy it some crab sunglasses. and don't forget to have the crab earmuff it.
those fuckers are perverts.

3:23 PM  
Blogger Ben K. said...

It's totally staring at your ass when you take a leak.

3:38 PM  
Blogger Irish and Jew said...

AWWWW love it!!!!!

That's so great :)

I can't belive it takes up your whole bathroom! How big is that crab?

-Jew

3:52 PM  
Blogger Irish and Jew said...

whoops, "believe" sorry!

3:53 PM  
Blogger stew said...

fill your bathtub with melted butter.

4:13 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

Moxie... I've heard that about crabs. Or... wait... was it just that I heard I GOT crabs?

Kabak... But who isn't, really?

Jew... It's not so much that the crab is large, it's just that our bathroom is teensy.

Stewpid... Like it's not filled with melted butter anyway.

4:15 PM  
Blogger stew said...

And the tartar sauce? wait, don't tell me...

4:36 PM  
Blogger DrunkBrunch said...

Does it match your "clawfoot" tub?!

Oh, I crack myself up today.

5:18 PM  
Blogger dmbmeg said...

Just wait til you get drunk and try to wrestle it.

5:46 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

It's so cute! I hope it doesn't give you crabs.

7:52 PM  
Blogger The [Cherry] Ride said...

I don't like the idea of any kind of crabs in the bathroom.

But it is bright and cheery though.

4:47 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

I think Crabby will help you if you are ever worshipping the porcelain goddess.

9:42 AM  
Blogger Sally Tomato said...

Wow. I think your bathroom might be smaller than mine. I didn't think that was possible.

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home