Sunday, September 07, 2008

Hey kids...

Just wanted to let y'all know that I'm sitting Monday out, at least as far as blogging is concerned. I've got a ton of stuff to take care of at work and, much as it KILLS me to say it, I really need to focus and not get all distracted by you charming, pleasant-smelling folk. Don't worry though... I didn't magically grow a work ethic or anything. I'm doing this basically so I don't get fired.

Be back soon with the usual nonsense. Feel free to chat amongst yourselves. Or don't. Your call, you magnificent bastards.

-C

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The blogsite Zombie fights Shark! does not involve a fighting zombie nor a fighting shark...discuss.

SA

11:46 AM  
Blogger ML said...

doesn't it suck when you have to suddenly become motivated?

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home