Tuesday, September 02, 2008

None More Teal



I don't think I realized just how teal this shirt was when I put it on this morning. And make no mistake... it's extremely teal. Teal exclamation point times three. Teal to the moon and back. So bright, so glorious... blind people are like, holy shit I now understand the concept of teal!
My shirt is a loud color, specifically teal, is what I'm trying to say. Anyway, so that's where MY day is at. Just chilling here at my desk, eating nacho-flavored sunflower seeds and getting cancer from my clothes. Ain't life grand?

8 Comments:

Blogger The Unbearable Banishment said...

Keepin’ it teal.

If I didn’t say it, someone else would have.

3:25 PM  
Blogger Jason Quinones said...

that's pretty fucking teal

5:17 PM  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

No one speaks of 'teal' or 'aqua' much these days.

5:51 PM  
Blogger Todd said...

That shirt is so teal, it gave ME cancer!

7:56 PM  
Blogger AndSheWas said...

One of my friends found a vehicle he likes at a good price, but he refuses to buy it because it's teal.

Er, oops, I mean - great shirt Clinton!

8:37 PM  
Blogger The Unbearable Banishment said...

By the way, are you growing your beard back? Make up your mind!

8:29 AM  
Blogger Subway Gal said...

I like teal. In fact, I think teal is an under-appreciated color and I applaud your bravery for wearing a teal-colored shirt out in public. But now that summer is ending, it's time to put that bad boy away until next year.

1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Has anybody ever told you you sorta look like Heath Ledger? No lyin'.

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home