Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Worth Your Valuable Time


Those fucking maniacs have done it again. This ice cream... dudes... it tastes like a piece of yellow sheet cake with chocolate frosting. Like from your childhood birthday parties, but all cold and creamy and, okay, you don't get any presents but that's just fine... you're an adult now. What would you do with a bunch of GI Joes/Barbies anyway (besides stage the awesomest all-out war/beauty contest on your block, I mean)? But yeah... I think they mugged Duncan Hines for his cake recipe and then busted out their Santeria voodoo magic or whatever the fuck it is they're doing up in Vermont and POOF... pint of ice cream so amazing, your tongue will hop out your mouth and give you a hug.
Try some today!
NOTE: Ben and Jerry better give me some fucking money for this advertising or I'm going up there and punching out their cows. I'll do it, too. Because fuck cows.
2nd NOTE: Not literally fuck cows, as in have sex with them. That's gross.
3rd NOTE: I'd fuck a cow if the price was right. Try me.

7 Comments:

Blogger Liöüx said...

OMG!!! I FUCKING LOOOVVVVEEEE BEN & JERRY®™©™!!!

We have a lot of threesomes around this time of year.


Mmmm.

11:43 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I love the Cake Batter!

But my fav is still Chubby Hubby, which my bodega seems to no longer carry. (Or I bought out their entire supply.)

11:45 AM  
Blogger Liöüx said...

I've been on a Stephen Colbert's AmeriCone Dream®™©™ kick this summer along with Chubby Hubby, Turtle Soup, Vanilla Heath Bar Crunch, and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.

My all time fave would have to be Peanut Butter Cup, though.

I usually eat 2 pints in one sitting.

12:16 PM  
Blogger Todd said...

Mmmmmmmmm... Ice cream...

12:35 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

As I have respect for the classics, Cherry Garcia will probably always be my most favorite flavor. However, I'm also quite fond of the Oatmeal Cookie one (in the purple container), Pistachio Pistachio, and the newish Cinnimon Buns.


Brooklyn... I can never find Chubby Hubby. I like the concept and would like to further my knowledge of it but... to no avail.

12:54 PM  
Blogger Subway Gal said...

Mmmmmmmmm cake batter ice cream. I don't believe I've tried this brand yet, but I've had other brands and it is so delish!!! Now I'm just waiting for the low-fat kind to come out so that I can eat it all the time. And you know B&J's will do it because if they can make cookie dough ice cream low fat, then they can certainly do it with this one!

1:28 PM  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

Oatmeal Cookie, Creme Brulee [even though you can feel it decaying your teeth] and Strawberry Cheesecake are the most awesomest B&J's flavors for me.

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home