Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The Latest Definition Of "Balls"

Like, okay, I've seen people try to pull some wacky shit in court before... OJ and his glove, that subway-shooter guy trying to be his own attorney, anything involving Phil Spector... but, damn, there's legal balls and then there's LEGAL BALLS...

Check this shit out!!!

Omigod, can you believe the huevos on this guy? C'mon... "I massaged their breasts to treat their jaw problems?" There are people that were just thawed out from blocks of ice that think that's the biggest load they've ever heard. I mean fuck, if I'd thought that would have worked, I'd have been all over the girls with headgear in my High School.

Anyway, I'm just glad all this didn't go down in Texas, which is usually the site that bizarre sexual deviants choose when they need a place to get their respective freaks on. Everybody already thinks we're weird; let Cali rough this one out for a fucking change.

So... yeah... dentists are pervs, huh? They do have "the gas," though, so we can't harsh on them to badly. That stuff's like a breathable dance party with all your friends on the Saturday night of a three-day weekend.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ross said...

Texas? I thought all the weirdos were in Wisconsin.

Actually, our theory in Minnesota is that they live in Wisconsin, but they came from Minnesota.

8:42 AM  
Blogger Clinton said...

I thought the only thing that came out of Wisconsin was really good cheese/really funny hats shaped like really good cheese. Although I guess the people that wear said hats could be classified as "weirdos."

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really don't want to know what he does for a filling.

I just don't.

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home