Friday, September 07, 2007

Apropos Of Nothing, it's NEW EDITION!!!


NOTE: Why don't they make music like this anymore? The royal "they," I mean; not New Edition specifically. They're all old and giving Whitney Houston drugs (Bobby Brown only), so nobody cares. Anyway, this song makes me wish I was black teenager in love in the early 80's.

2ND NOTE: I chose to not go with "Candy Girl," as that would be too easy. And ZFS! is not about being easy. Unless you're buyin', there, sailor (wink!)...

5 Comments:

Blogger Big Daddy said...

I actually liked some of the older stuff better.

Blasphemy, I know.

5:57 PM  
Blogger Braden said...

I think "Cool It Now" would've been the easy route, so nicely done.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to immediately go find an extra horrible MIDI version of this song to use as my ringtone.

6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude...Very nicely done...if I knew how to do the 'Respek Knuckles' in ASCII, I'd do it...so...

RESPEK KNUCKLES

Benticore
Out
(Yeah, Cool it Now, would have been the easy wayout...)
((Please note the Jheri-curl/Mullet Bobby Brown is sporting...Black men wearing this haircut now are usually shot on sight by the NAACP...))

7:24 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

That was such an enjoyable 3 minutes and 53 seconds. I'll see your "why don't they make music like this anymore" and raise you "why don't they make music videos like this anymore."

4:43 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

wow - reminds me of back in tthe day at the roller
west skating rink! good times...

next you should do some bel biv devoe stuff...
"smack it up, flip it, rub it down... oh no!"

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home