Thursday, February 15, 2007

"The Bitch of Living" by Spring Awakening Original Cast

Well, since I clearly have nothing of interest to say today...



This is a clip from the musical Spring Awakening, which, if you'll remember, was the subject of this post from Tuesday. Sadly, there's no boobies present in the video, however it's a pretty nice representation of what the musical's all about. A little heavily edited for my taste, but what can you do? It's an MTV world and we're just product consumers. Or something. Anyway, enjoy!

(I just bought the soundtrack to this on my lunch break. I'm predicting my cubicle-mates will kill me by... let's say... 3pm.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That clip was pretty interesting. Weird hairstyles on the guys. But I like that it sounds like a rock/pop song rather than super-Broadway style singing. I like that kind of singing but not all the time.

4:01 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

Yeah, I don't know what was up with the hair in the show. It was very strange.

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home