Thursday, February 15, 2007

Tim Hardaway: Douchebag

It never ceases to amaze me, the kind of stupid shit people will say in front of a live microphone. Seriously, it's not like the technology was invented last week or something. And, because it's an athlete we're dealing with here (notoriously thickheaded, them), I'd cut him some slack if he didn't know he was being recorded. But he spouted all this nonsense in a radio interview!!! C'mon man... there's dumb and then there's Tim Hardaway, proving conclusively that he's the biggest douchebag on the planet.

Furthermore, who hates gay people in this day and age? I can't wrap my mind around the concept that it's 2007 and people are still scared of the gays like they'll turn you into "one of them" if you breathe the same air. You have to be willfully ignorant these days to feel like Hardaway does, in my opinion, and even more so if you think spewing forth your bile on the radio is a good idea.

Grow the fuck up, morons. Or sprint headlong into traffic; either one's good with me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

B-B-But....the Bible!*


*Please note sarcasm and condescension.

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home