Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Oh Yeah, Happy Valentine's Day



And I mean that; I really do. Hope everyone has a pleasently love-filled and squishy day and, if not, well I hope you've got enough booze stockpiled to weather the storm. Girlfriend, unfortunantly, has grad school tonight, so our Valentine's will pretty much consist of a late meal of take-out Chinese and some TV. But that's okay. After all, nothing says I love you like egg rolls and a new episode of Lost.

Anyone got big, exciting plans they feel like sharing with the class?

For more incredibly cool, creepy valentines like the one above, head on over to my boy Buzz's site Camp Blood. They're the perfect gift for the one you love/stalk.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since I'm alone this Valentines with a physiology test tomorrow it'll be studying and a break for LOST.

1:07 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

my VD plans also include Lost. I have never watched this television programme but the kids seem to enjoy it.

1:11 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

Awesome, it's like we're all going on a big, transamerican Valentine's date. I'll bring the booze.

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home