Monday, February 12, 2007

The Wait Begins

The cable repairman should be here at some point between the hours of 10 and 2. I'm fairly a-quiver with anticipation right now; it's kind of like driving home after prom with the really hot girl you've somehow managed to trick into thinking you're awesome, knowing that when you get back to her parents house (which is convienently desereted) you're going to get spectacularly laid in a variety of interesting and groundbreaking ways. Except in this particular instance, when the moment arrives, I can finally watch some Food Network.

Honestly, at this point, I don't know which I'd prefer more.

2 Comments:

Blogger Beehive Hairdresser said...

I envy you for being able to "have" to stay home and not work right now.

11:39 AM  
Blogger Clinton said...

My job may be dull, but they are freaky-cool about giving people time off for shit like this. I'm being PAID to sit at home in my pajama pants and wait for the cable guy.

This is pretty much the reason why I'm never leaving this job, barring any fabulous writing offers that are thrown my way, of course.

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home