Monday, February 12, 2007

Back In Business

Glory be to the Time Warner repairman who did cometh and did fixeth mine cable and mine internet!!! A thousand Hosanahs!!! Praise be his name (Roger)!!!!

Er... anyway, yes, everything is finally all well and good around here. Turns out, we needed a new modem and some new cables; whatever, it was all free which is all I care about. So, being as how I haven't had TV for the last few days, I do believe that I'm going to go veg the fuck out right now.

Regular postings will resume tomorrow (going to see the "hot, new Broadway sensation" tonight, so that'll probably be what's up next).

Be good, kids.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anthony said...

And Rodger cometh from downe towne and repaireth thine inter-net. I can't waiteth for the new broadwayeth sensation. Eth.

6:41 PM  
Blogger C.R. III said...

What *is* the "hot, new Broadway sensation" these days, anyway? Is it, "Cleveland Steamers, The Musical!"? I seem to recall reading something like that in the Times the other day. Seriously, my Times reading makes a 500-mile detour around the "Theater",
"Dance", "Thursday/Sunday Styles", and "Modern Love" sections. All of them just suck, for more or less the same reasons...

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home