Thursday, January 28, 2010

ZFS! Flash Poll: Would You or Wouldn't You?


A) I totally would, especially if he promised to sing to me afterwards.
B) I wouldn't, as I'm scared of the gays. But I would like him to sing for me, and maybe show me nice places to shop. He just seems so put together all the time, like I get the feeling he wakes up smelling good and his pajamas match his slippers and his coffee cup. God, I need a little bit of that in my life. Look at me... I'm wearing a gravy-stained shirt and a pair of shorts that are mostly holes. You can see my balls. I hate my life. Okay... yes... YES... I totally would. I'm so lonely.
C) I loved him on The Wonder Years.

10 Comments:

Blogger Clinton said...

My answer, btw, is A. I'm as straight as a masculine arrow, but sometimes you just can't deny majestic awesomeness. If he showed up and said, "Buddy, you're my boy now," I'd be like... well, okie-dokie, let's brunch. Same goes for George Clooney.

11:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still undecided. Who's pitching, who's catching, and will he call me Vinnie?

2:09 AM  
Blogger don said...

Yeah, Doogie would be a hard one to turn away...

9:43 AM  
Blogger Erratic said...

I would consider becoming a man for him...OK, maybe not. I really don't want the pressure of having a penis.

Even though it's not much of a stretch for me, still A all the way.

10:49 AM  
Blogger whimsy said...

I would do SO MANY dirty things to him, either consensually or not. To be fair, I too am a flaming gay, but that's not important. The important thing is thatI'm creepy, but completely OK with it.

10:50 AM  
Blogger ML said...

Well my answer is A all the way, as I totally would, but he wouldn't. Cuz I'm a girl. :(

2:09 PM  
Blogger LSL said...

I've never seen his current show (I know, I know), but yes - A. !

10:39 PM  
Blogger Todd said...

Absofuckedlutely

10:08 AM  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

I loved him on The Wonder Years.

He doesn't do anything for me actually.

8:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I absolutely would. Even though I'm not his type. But a girl can dream. :)

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home