Tuesday, March 31, 2009

New Job

Hey kiddos...

Okay, so tomorrow... Wednesday... I start my new job. Which, oh, by the way, I got a new job. Hooray for me!!! It's doing data entry for the City of Arlington... a sweet gig, actually, being as how there's no customer service involved, I don't have to wear a nametag or a hairnet, and did I mention that I don't have to deal with customers?

The only downside is that my shift starts at 6:45am, which is apparently a time that exists, though I personally have never seen it. Not sober, anyway.

But whatever... money be money. This kind of work, I could do standing on my head, nude, while being pelted with lil' smokies by midgets (nature's lil' smokies), AND... bonus... they're cool with us listening to our iPods while we input.

Who could ask for anything more?

Well, okay, insurance would be nice, but in this economic climate, beggars (me) can't be choosers (people with insurance).

So stuff will remain a little light around here for the next few days as I get settled into the new routine. Very exciting, very nervous-making, very a lot of stuff. Fingers crossed, my beautiful boys and girls. Yap at ya soon.

-C

15 Comments:

Blogger Todd said...

What time is that in New York time? Like 2:45am?

10:41 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

It's actually 3pm next Tuesday. Texas is a time warp.

10:44 PM  
Blogger Puck58 said...

Good luck!

10:50 PM  
Blogger Stewart said...

Congrats on the new job! I can do without the picture of you being nude, though I would like to see you standing on your head and being pelted with little smokies by midgets. I would definitely pay a dollar for that!

9:51 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

That is too early.

12:41 PM  
Blogger Digital Fortress said...

Congratulation on rejoining the ranks of the employed and productive. Good luck!

4:55 PM  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

Congrats!!

7:59 PM  
Blogger Ross said...

Working for the Man has never felt so good!

8:47 PM  
Anonymous drunkbrunch said...

Huzzah!

(That, by the way, is a word I only like to see in writing. I would never come up to you and shout, "Huzzah!" because really, who says that?)

I don't quite understand why data needs to be entered at such an ungodly hour, but hopefully you get out in time to watch Ellen every day.

10:46 PM  
Blogger lacochran said...

New office supply cabinet to pilfer?! Sweet!

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Subway Gal said...

WOO HOO Congrats!! That job sounds like a dream. I hate my clients and I would soooo love a job where I

9:51 PM  
Blogger Magellan said...

yo! you and your readers need to visit Dr. Zamboni's Fascinating Life mabybe even add my blog as a link!

8:48 PM  
Blogger Irish and Jew said...

Congrats clint!! miss you!
-J

10:50 AM  
Blogger Bill From Gainesville said...

Clinton this is a sign that the whole fucking economy is turning around and righting the ship as it were. I am going to go out tomorrow now and invest in an Ostrich farm because I just know the heady times are coming back SOON. So very happy for you my friend.

11:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

black lesbian young teens nude busty asian lesbian pics free teen lesbians masturbate big brother lesbian scene hard lesbian sex pictures french lesbian tubes byte of pride lesbian art

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home