Friday, March 14, 2008

Let's End The Week On This...


I know the joke's getting a little stale at this point, so I'm going to switch tracks here and present this post as a question: What the hell was Schlitz thinking, using a terrifying, ghoulish clown to advertise their 1950s-era beer? Were they subtly trying to hint that, if you didn't purchase their beer, Sudsy McSoul-Eater up top will slither through the mail slot of your suburban home and eat the eyes right of your sockets with his horrible, horrible rows of shark-like teeth?
Because that's totally what I'm getting from this ad.
Anyway, have a super weekend!
(he's coming for you)

5 Comments:

Blogger The Dutchess of Kickball said...

I'm going to go out tonight and get good and drunk so I won't feel it when he comes to get me!

4:18 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

Recommended!

4:19 PM  
Blogger Digital Fortress said...

Ronald McDonald taking off his red wig, kicking off his giant yellow shoes and settling down with an ice cold, delicious Schlitz malt beverage...come and get me Ronald...and bring another sixer with you.

5:27 PM  
Blogger Sarah Lynn Knowles said...

yes no more friday clowns please! youre killing my weekends.

12:00 PM  
Blogger Liöüx said...

Okay. This is exactly why I Love, Love, Love ZFS!.blogspot.com so much.

It's A Place Where No Dead Horse Goes Unbeaten℠ .

Schlitz®™©™ IS pretty awesome after a hard day of McDonald®™©™ing.

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home