Thursday, March 13, 2008

Let's Cheer Up, Dammit!!!


After that previous, mega-downer of a post, let's all gaze upon this perky fella and find the spark that relights the candle of joy within all of our respective souls.
Look at 'im!!! LOOK AT 'IM!!!
He's like if the King of Adorable had a baby with the Princess of Good-Time Party Land. And they were both dogs. Because if they weren't, that would be some weird, Omen-level shit that no one needs to think about.
Anyway, happy dog! Happy blog! Smiles handed out like Altoids and hugs by the basketful!!! It's a great day to be alive! And so forth!

9 Comments:

Blogger Kitty said...

omg, cutest dog pic ever.

2:11 PM  
Blogger Kitty said...

omg, cutest dog pic ever.

2:12 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

You're both right!

2:13 PM  
Blogger Liöüx said...

AWWW.

Who's a Puppie?

*scratch*

*scratch*

You are...

2:26 PM  
Blogger Digital Fortress said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:31 PM  
Blogger Digital Fortress said...

Poochie says: I'm here to party and chew gum and I'm all out of gum. {starts doing the walk like an Egyptian dance} Hachacha...

2:34 PM  
Blogger Braden said...

"... And then I was like, 'Ruh-Roh, Raggy! Ret's get routta here!' -- He still thinks that's how dogs talk! AHHH-HA-HA-HA! Stop! Stop! I'm gonna pee!"

2:54 PM  
Blogger Ross said...

I hate it when I don't check in and you are giving us a recovery for a previous post that I haven't seen.

I miss so much.

I need ZFS like that dog needs to go out to walk.

3:31 PM  
Blogger Giggleloop said...

Happy Dog... is happy. :)

Is that ever a shit-eating grin or what? *ba-dum-CHING!*

Thank you, I'll be here all evening, don't forget to tip your waitstaff.

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home