Friday, December 21, 2007

Happy Holidays, My Homies...

Going to be crazy-go-nuts busy for the rest of the day and, um, pretty much straight through to the week after Christmas. Finishing up this nightmare day at work, travels to Texas, the horrors of last-minute shopping, etc... I'm sure y'all understand. Soooo... let me just say, since I probably won't get the chance to say it again, I hope everyone has a great week chilling with your respective families, friends, fellow junkies at the methadone clinic, or whomever you've decided to spend the holidays with. Have a blast, drink lots, eat tons, and just generally get your festivities on like it ain't no thang.

Take care, kids, and I'll shout at ya post-Xmas...

C-DOG OUT!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Hex said...

Merry Christmas!

3:35 PM  
Blogger i i eee said...

Merry Christmas!

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

merry christmas!!!!!!!!!! I'm putting on a tape of El Boring Boringson singing "feliz navidad" and toasting you with some Licor 43!

(not really, I'm drinking nail polish remover and listening to Britney Spears, but you don't know the difference)

thanks for making us laugh every single frickin day, c-dawg. We love you.

11:52 AM  
Blogger Clinton said...

Thanks guys; special thanks to Stew for givin' the ego a nice, long stroke.

Er... or something less dirty.

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home