Thursday, November 29, 2007

Redefining Audience Participation

Okay, so here's what we know:

1. I'm quite ill thanks to some Death Hummus that I ate last night. I've got... issues, let's say... and at present, said issues are requiring me to stay close to home. Or, more specifically, my home's bathroom.

2. The Broadway Stagehand's strike ended last night, meaning all shows will be back in business tonight.

3. Girlfriend and I have tickets to the The Little Mermaid tonight. We've had them for a while, but I'd kinda forgotten about them because I just assumed that the aforementioned strike would negate their worth (that's the kind of luck we tend to have, you see).

4. Turns out, though, the tickets are still good; the show is on and we'll be there.

5. This is great, except for, as you may remember, I'm still at present a rather sick person.

Best Case Scenario: I feel tons better by the 8pm curtain and we enjoy a night out at the theater as we watch a mermaid lady get some legs, lose her voice, fight a bitchy squid, and take kissing advice from a not-at-all-racially-insensitive crab.

Worst Case Scenario: It ends up looking something like this, only with less of the color blue and more of the color brown...


Keep y'all posted, of course. Or you might see me on the news as the guy who ruined a musical and traumatized children by power-shitting on Ariel. Never a dull moment at ZFS!, kids.

7 Comments:

Blogger Cray said...

I once went to a Death Hummus show at the Coca-Cola Starplex. I was not impressed.

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take some Imodium and pray. We don't want to see you on the news (or at least, not for this).

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

c-dog, don't kid yourself. your breasts are surely hotter than that fish chick's boobs ANYDAY.

1:19 PM  
Blogger Kim & Dic said...

hey at least the actress playing a mermaid will be in a bikini top right?

2:48 PM  
Blogger Kim & Dic said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:48 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

"power shitting"... love it.

very descriptive.

say hi to 'ariel' for me... while cleaning
her up.

5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Under de sea
Under de sea
Darlin it's betta
Down where it's wetta
Take it from me!

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home