Tuesday, November 13, 2007

How I'll Save Us All

If a bunch of FBI agents pulled up and were like, "C-dog, aliens just landed and they're demanding that someone explain to them, succinctly and in under three minutes, the concept of fun or they're going to start blowin' shit up," I'd be all "it ain't no thang, y'all." They'd be confused at first, then I'd pull this little number out of my pocket and use it to drop some knowledge on the aliens crazy, green heads:

"Banned in D.C." by Bad Brains



And then the government would shower me with medals and mad cash, being as how I'd just saved everyone's asses with my mastery of the powers of YouTube.

Seriously though, there is no part of this video that doesn't look like the best time anyone ever had. The only other thing I can say is that I was born too fucking late, man. For reals. Oh, and it's also kind of a bummer to know deep in my heart that I'll never be as cool as what is represented in this video.

Eh, well.

Who's up for starting an awesome band?

8 Comments:

Blogger The Cajun Boy said...

sign me up bro.

3:26 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

Sweet. I don't play any instruments, though. But I *can* wail like a stuck pig that's been set on fire. So I've got that going for me.

4:02 PM  
Blogger Jonathan T said...

I can play Guitar Hero on Hard. I'll wail like a mother for those alien beeyotches!

4:19 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

Hired!!!

4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the Bad Brains but there a few things that keep me from completely being behind them. Mainly, they (at least H.R., the lead singer) are pretty homophobic.

5:16 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

Chris... That's an excellent point and, sadly, one I seem to always forget when I listen to their music (because their music is awesome). Their being that way is probably one of the reasons that I only go through phases with them; I don't consider myself a constant fan. If that makes any sense.

5:31 PM  
Blogger Todd said...

I daydream about being in a band every single day.

Count me in.

9:12 AM  
Blogger Clinton said...

Awesome; we're going to melt people's brains.

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home