Thursday, October 18, 2007

Me, This Morning


NOTE: This is not an actual photograph, though I totally understand how you'd think it was. No, this is an artist's rendition of me, C-dog, and I think you'll agree that it has truly captured not just my essence, but the essence of my busy morning as well. It should be noted, though, that I am most definitely not wearing a tie, red or otherwise. I had the artist add that to the picture to make me seem classy. I am not classy, of course, but hey... this is art we're talkin' about here. Got to make the effort. Anyway, the artist did an awesome job and I think we should all take the time to praise him highly and perhaps even offer him gifts of cash and booze.
Hopefully more postings later, kiddos!
2ND NOTE: The artist is me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find the teeth are especially well rendered. Your artistic style has definite shades of the Early LucasArts, or "Maniac Mansion", style. Very niiiiiice.

9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You remind me of Conan O’Brien.

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should totally be in the Louvre.

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home