Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween, Kids!!!


I figured, this Halloween, why not try to inflict as much emotional and psychological trauma on my unsuspecting readers as possible. Good luck trying to sleep tonight with visions of Sprinkles up there slowly crawling through your brain! Jeez... I'm the one who brought him here and even I'm a little freaked out. He looks like all of the world's bad vibes put through a Play-Doh Fun Factory and then slathered with some greasepaint stolen from Satan's private stash. Oh, but it's cool... there's no way he's real. There's no way he knows where you live. There's no way he's hiding under your bed right now, slowly running his fingers over a kitchen knife, waiting for your return. I mean... there's just no way.
Right?
(creepy music; thunder and lightning; cackle of a crazy person)

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

those teeth.....argh!!!

11:48 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I'm not very scared because I'm actually convinced that he's under YOUR bed right now.

12:03 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

Midwesterner... I know, right? There's no way this guy thought this would be entertaining to children. He's got to be a clown whose sole purpose is being evil.

Brooklyn... He wishes. *SNAP*

12:11 PM  
Blogger Todd said...

Thanks, now I'm going to drink that image away...

1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there some new product that shows plaque on your teeth in different colors now instead the boring old red stuff.


PS. I really know he painted his teeth.

1:55 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

I think this guy studied at the Pennywise School of Clowning.

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This will creep you out...

http://www.cracked.com/article_15643_5-scientific-reasons-zombie-apocalypse-could-actually-happen.html

I promise

4:35 PM  
Blogger C.R. III said...

I hate you.

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nightmare the Clown
He's coming to your town!

mmmmuuhhhahahahahahaha!

3:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home