Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Which Is Worse?

A) It's almost 7pm and I'm still at work, inputting an invoice long enough to give an average Senate sub-committee report a run for it's money in a dull-informational-text competition.

or...

B) The fact that I'm so brain-fried, I just sat through the Vanessa Carlton song "A Thousand Miles" in it's entirety when it came on my radio.

I swear to fuck, I can't choose between the two.

Man, what's wrong with me? What kind of creature have I become? And more importantly, which one of you good people are going to buy me enough liquor to make me not care?

Makin' my way downtown, walking fast, faces passed and I'm home-bound... (cue piano part that will be running through my brain non-stop for the next three days, even after I jab myself in the eye with a pencil to just... make... it... STOP!!!)

5 Comments:

Blogger Big Daddy said...

I hear you, on both accounts.

8:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that song stole an entire summer and ten thousand brain cells from me...in less than 3 minutes.

10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do dododododo doot and repeat.

That’s a shame about your job. One of the people I work with came into the office with a bag of potato chips and started crunching away so I left before it drove me crazy like your song did you. Should I call it your song or the song? I wasn't brain fried I was just enjoying the peace an quiet until he came in and disturbed me.

1:01 AM  
Blogger blythe said...

if i could fall into the sky and the sky would ask why sky falling falling skies asking why asldkjfasd - you can't fucking fall into the sky. fall from, through? yes. into. no. learn your prepositions lady, or whatever they are.

fucking vanessa carlton.

10:52 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

i feel your pain...
i'm often stuck listening to the "easy listening for the over 30's" here in my
office.

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home