Thursday, September 13, 2007

I Have A Migraine

You heard me.

Here, watch this. It's funny. Pretend it's me making you laugh. Wrap that laughter around you like a blanket and take comfort in the knowledge that I'll be back tomorrow, when my skull stops trying to explode like a poorly-maintained moonshine distillery in a bootlegger's basement.

Or something.

God my head hurts.



Clip courtesy of the boys at Derrick Comedy. I'd link to them, but... well, migraine. Do seek them out, though, as their stuff is quite amusing.

3 Comments:

Blogger Irish and Jew said...

Awww Clint- i told you old grandad was bad for you!

12:48 PM  
Blogger stew said...

feel better!!!!!

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude. I've had what my Dr. calls a 'constant migraine' for the last three weeks now. It's like death, only not as fun. It seriously NEVER goes away, it just gets not as painful sometimes.

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home