Wednesday, August 01, 2007

The Business That Comes With The Day Before A Vacation

Hey kids... As I'm leaving tomorrow for a vacation back to Texas, I'm currently up to my ass in deep waters trying to get everything at work squared away. I'm doing this so that when my vacation is finished, I still have a job to come back to. I'm sure you understand.

So, since that's the case, and since I'm a bit too busy to slather you in my trademark wit, wisdom, and inability to lay off the fart jokes, why don't you go take in some of the quality content they have to offer here. Or here. Or perhaps here. Or even here. Maybe here is more your taste. Whichever you choose, though, I'm sure you'll agree... they're all blogs!!!

But never, ever forget... your home is here.

6 Comments:

Blogger blythe said...

have fun in the lone star state and be glad you're not in the sooner state even though i didn't get a here.

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eat at Joe T's for me.

1:32 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Have a great trip. I hope 9 years worth of birthday presents are waiting for you!

1:47 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

Aww... thanks

Good use of "slather"

Have fun!

6:05 PM  
Blogger emily said...

Have fun in the home state. Eat some cheese enchiladas for me!

6:29 PM  
Blogger Irish and Jew said...

I thought it was pronounced:

"E A OE's"

-Jew

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home