Monday, July 30, 2007

Today In Useful Crap



Heh... now we're talkin'.

Okay, yes, a flask that large does kinda, sorta defeat the purpose of the whole flask concept; having that in your back pocket would be a lot like announcing your alcoholism to the whole world on national TV during the World Series while naked and on fire. Not to mention the strain it'd put on your spine. Still... a giant flask filled with the liquor of your choice would look pretty sharp next to the couch. Just need to find a very long, very bendy straw... then we're in business.

Want to buy one for yourself or, perhaps, for your favorite blogger (my birthday is coming up, ya know)? All the info is here.

11 Comments:

Blogger lioux said...

Hahaha.

Alienwhere and I were just joking around that he needed a big chest flask.

The one he brought on the Sister Kisser®™©™ tour just wasn't cutting it.

3:58 PM  
Blogger Braden said...

You can put booze in a PS3? Now I've seen everything!

4:28 PM  
Blogger DrunkBrunch said...

That reminds me, I need to call my mom.

4:38 PM  
Blogger blythe said...

my b-day is coming up too! maybe we really were separated at birth. i would totally get you think if i weren't buying it for myself.

5:19 PM  
Blogger Alienwhere said...

Lioux is totally not lying. I was talking about the existence of such a flask mere days ago, and now here it is. A man's flask. A real, shameless, alcoholic man's flask. I love it.

6:02 PM  
Blogger Tracy Kaufman said...

How are you gonna sneak that thing into a movie theater?

7:03 PM  
Blogger beep said...

Giant flask, A.K.A., Paris Hilton's big gulp cup.

8:16 PM  
Blogger quin browne said...

i hear it doubles as a doorstop.

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you ever think it was a leprechaun holding the flask?

11:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my God...Orvis??!! I was totally guessing that this was from Red Envelope. SO close...

10:49 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

That. Is. Beautiful.

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home