Wednesday, July 25, 2007

"Tears Dry On Their Own" By Amy Winehouse

Hey kids... I'm once a-fucking-gain stuck working the late shift at my office tonight. Yes, getting to sleep late is nice; no complaints there. However, having to be at work until 8pm AND getting the unique opportunity to do all the crap that my co-workers didn't "have time" to get to... well, that's less nice.

Eh, enough of my bitchin'. I'll have some real content up a little bit later, but until then, here's a skanky lady to sing a song just for you:



I love Amy Winehouse's music, but... damn... am I the only that feels like they're going to catch an STD when one of her videos is on? She makes the "Erotica"-era Madonna look like Olivia Newton-John.

Anyway, when you're done watching this you really should consider checking yourself for crabs.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think that the prostitute in the yellow hotpants and boots lives in amy winehouse's hair when she's not with a "client."

10:42 AM  
Blogger blythe said...

nice one. i think that's why i like amy so much. the risk. and tat something besides my home state is synonymous with the meth.

10:49 AM  
Blogger lioux said...

Why am I now all itchy and dischargy?!

10:56 AM  
Blogger Colleen said...

big voice, tiny lady, out of control hairdo. her hair looked kind of dreadlocky in the rolling stone cover story on her. i bet it smells bad.

11:53 AM  
Blogger MonkeyPants said...

Come on now. Everyone knows that the streetwalkers on Hollywood Blvd don't start work until 5 p.m. -- when people are going home from work. "Hey honey, I just stopped off for a quick beer with the boys."

1:33 PM  
Blogger d said...

there's a squirrel living in that hair. i saw it pop out for a second.

i gotta go disinfect something.

2:03 PM  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

I have some bad news.

You have syphilis.

Not only that, it appears your syphilis is infested with crabs.

And those crabs are infected with gonorrhea.

4:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

While the whole rockabilly/tattooed girl look is really hot... at least I think so... Amy takes it too far, also, she needs to lay off the crack pipe... try googling her and look at some of the older pictures of Amy, and by older, I mean last year... she was a little husky... where'd it all go? She's no Kristy Ally. That's all I'm sayin'

4:44 PM  
Blogger Alienwhere said...

I've never actually seen her before right now. I like the song... it's like Mary Wells and Fiona Apple had a filthy meth-fueled lesbian tryst and a dirty hooker baby came out and grew up to emulate classic Motown.

Like I said, I liked it.

4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's got Mojo Jojo head!

5:20 PM  
Blogger Cordelia said...

This month's Bust magazine has tips on "Amy Winehouse's makeup secrets" aka "How To Look Kinda Scary."

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home