Thursday, May 17, 2007

A Tattoo Of Me

Commenter-in-good-standing and all around pleasant person, Pigeon (not her real name), has gone that extra mile and branded herself with my image:



Until one of you can top that, she is now your Queen. Bow before her might and excellent taste in not-at-all-fake body art!!!

In all seriousness, this pic was responsible for the best laugh I've had all day. Thanks, Pigeon, for real. Now, if you could please continue to waste your time on inflating my ego, that would be just spectacular. I'm thinking something in the ballpark of a line of C-Dog bumper stickers, or perhaps some coffee mugs upon which you could emblazon my most inspirational quotations.

So... yes. Let's get on that, shall we?

4 Comments:

Blogger stew said...

it's sposed to be obvious that I used the same tat-giver as the guy in yesterday's post... only I didn't have the heart to give you monster teeth... ow gotta go shoulder still sore... ow...

6:05 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

You should put some rubbing alcohol on that. Don't want you getting an infection on my account.

6:10 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Hahaha! I laughed for a good 2 minutes after I saw this. Let's go with the coffee mug idea... it'll be interesting to read your most inspirational quotations :. She's the queen.

6:47 PM  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

Rubbing alcohol on a tat!?!

Egads!

That would hurt.

You're supposed to use Neosporin.

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home