Monday, May 14, 2007

Doomwatch '07: UPDATE #2

Further portents of doom...

-I had to make a pit stop earlier today and when I entered the men's room, I was confronted by the smell of someone's atrociously musky dump. It was a odor that didn't so much linger as it did embed it's self into the bathroom tiles, walls and my sinuses. Was it the stench of pure evil? Sure seemed that way.

-I went to McDonalds to pick up my daily package of Ranch dressing (for to dip my crackers in) and the service was friendly, courteous and moved quickly. There was even a smile from the cashier. It was all very disconcerting.

-Ever since I plugged in my new mouse, my computer has, about every ten minutes or so, started totally wigging out. Random icons will open themselves, windows I'm using will shut themselves down, my iTunes will disconnect... the ghost in the machine is riled up and it's scaring the crap out of me.

-Most troubling: As I was typing the above paragraph, the Belle & Sebastian song "Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying" came on via the Shuffle option. That can't be good a sign.

4 Comments:

Blogger lioux said...

YIKES!!!

And there are still a lot more hours of the day left.

1:47 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

I know it. It's freaky, man. Freaky.

2:05 PM  
Blogger blythe said...

if i had it to do all over again, i'd surely name my blog (the) "musky dump." but since i don't have it to do all over again, i'll just have to bestow that name on my first born.

6:14 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

Your kid is going to be soooo popular. And by "popular," I mean "beaten to death on the playground."

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home