Monday, May 14, 2007

Doomwatch '07: FINAL UPDATE

Heh... well... when I'm wrong, I'm wrong. Not that I'm bummed at the lack of terrible, terrible doom or anything. I'm just sorry I made such a big hairy deal about it. What can you do, huh?

Granted, there are still about 40 minutes left in the day but, and I really mean this... eh. I'm going to sleep. And I'm sure, since I'm finally, shamefully letting down my guard, that's probably when all the missiles will launch from one end of the globe to the other, all simultaneous-like, and then pop goes the world. But thems the breaks, I guess.

See ya'll in the fallout shelters.

Or, you know, tomorrow. Whichever.

4 Comments:

Blogger lioux said...

Seems like the crisis now known as Doomwatch '07 has been averted.

*phew*

A scary day in history indeed.

8:51 AM  
Blogger Clinton said...

It was pretty tense. We all saw it through like real troopers, though. Proud of everyone, me.

9:40 AM  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

I think you cursed me.

I got home to find out last night from my downstairs neighbor, that there is a leak coming from my unit in to hers.

I have to pay to get it fixed.

I don't have homeowner's insurance [yet].

2:36 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

Er, sorry about that!

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home