Monday, December 18, 2006

We'll See

Going to work in a couple of hours. Once there, I'll discover whether or not my office's firewall has backed off, allowing me access to Blogger. If so, then all will be right with the world. Or, at least, all will be right with the fact that I can continue to irritate you good folks with my "humor" from the comfort of my cubicle on a daily basis. If not... well then, we'll just have to tap dance across that no-fun bridge when we come to it.

Honestly, you can cut the tension with a knife. What's going to happen? Who knows? I feel like my life has become an episode of 24. Because maybe not being able to post on my blog and fighting terrorists in the grim fashion of Kiefer Sutherland are exactly the same things.

Anyway, if this is the only post you see today, feel free to assume the worst. My girlfriend and I have tickets to a show tonight, but when I get home I'll toss up something here that speaks towards the future of this site. If you find posts after this one for today... hey look, I'm not going to spell it out for you. Crack open that bottle of expensive champagne you've got in the back of the fridge, ready and waiting for a special occasion such as that.

Fingers crossed, kids. Hope to see you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home