Thursday, December 14, 2006

Technical Difficulties

Hey kids... posts are going to be a bit spotty around here for a little bit. I discovered today that my work's firewall system has been beefed up and, for some reason, Blogger is now one of the sites being blocked. What this means is, unless I can finesse my way around it, I can no longer post on Zombie Fights Shark! from the comfort of my cubicle. This is bad because... well... that's where I did a healthy 85% of my posting.

So, like I said, I'm working on finding away around this little snafu. There's even a slim chance (according to a techno-savvy co-worker) that it's just a glitch in the firewall and things will right themselves in time. We'll just have to wait and see.

I'll try to do as much posting as I can from home but, there's definitely going to be a decrease in activity. Hopefully not in quality, though. I'll keep everyone appraised of the situation as further events develop and, please, don't shed a tear. We'll be reunited soon.

Where ever you are, I will find you!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It appears your picture links are broken as well - unless that's just my work computer being fussy. :( Good luck with the firewall - fight the power! :P

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you wanted to email the stuff you wanted to post (and you trust me to do so) you could send it to me and I'll post it from work. I don't really know anything about blogspot (or HTML really), but if you can explain it, I could do it. Shoot me an email over at the comic if you want to do that.

Best,
mmyers

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pics are fixed, yay!

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home