Saturday, December 30, 2006

Home

After getting up at 4am and flying for three hours and waiting another hour and a half for our bags and shelling out 40$ for a cab and lugging said bags up the many, many stairs to our apartment, we are, finally, and with a great sigh of relief, home.

We're both dead tired, not to mention less than thrilled about the Herculean task of unpacking that lays before us, but all in all things are very good. The trip, though exhausting, was a lot of fun and even the irritating parts were, grand scheme, pretty small potatoes (The trip will be recounted here in fascinating detail in the very near future; I know, you're too excited to sleep. You'll just have to wait.).

So, yes, all is well and we are tired. As I've said. Three times now. Suppose it's time for a nap and then at least a thousand years of unpacking, in my estimation.

More to come.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anthony said...

I can't wait. I mean look at me:

O_O

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home