Saturday, December 23, 2006

Happy Holidays From ZFS!


(Santa's on the drink again)
Things are going to be a bit sparse around here, posting-wise, as I get my Christmas on down in Texas with the family for the next week. I may pop in to say hello, but it'll probably be brief and incoherent as I'll more than likely be groggy from all of the ham I intend to eat (we're talking a "ham bender" here; it will be epic). So I hope everybody has a Merry Christmas, a Happy Hanukka, a Damn Nice Kwanza, and so forth and so on. Eat lots of food, drink lots of booze and party hard with your peoples.
Love to all, and to all a good night. Or whatever.
Your Favorite Elf
-Clint

3 Comments:

Blogger Anthony said...

Best Christmas Picture. EVER.

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! :D

8:14 AM  
Blogger Clinton said...

And a merry Xmas back at you!

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home