Wednesday, September 13, 2006

The Blogs Of Men I Know

Since I'm entirely blah at the moment, please direct yourself to the blogroll on the right and note the two newest additions to the ZFS! family. And when you're done noting them, go visit them. Here, I'll get you started:

http://upthedownsyndrome.blogspot.com/2006/09/anti-psychotica.html

Great story about taking other people's anti-psychotics. Which, I believe, was also the plot of Jurassic Park. No? Ah, then it seems the fever has cooked my brain.

Also, do stop by http://www.cinemajoel.com. I was just the Best Man in his wedding, which I believe is the traditional Kurdish method for approving of a man's website. So you know I know what I'm talking about. Seriously, do you know what I'm talking about? Because I think I'm typing, but I also might be hallucinating all of this. I am a dragon of might and mystery!!!

Side Note: If you like the fancy-pants ZFS! banner at the top of this page (and you do), the man who designed it is the man behind Up The Down Syndrome. I don't use the word genius a lot, but there, I just used it. What are you going to do about? Huh? Okay, okay... I'm putting down the broken beer bottle. I didn't realize you'd get so angry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home