Saturday, September 09, 2006

To Betsy, With Love

I know this isn't going to mean just a whole hell of a lot to anyone who isn't a total horror nerd (like me), but that lady standing next to my handsome, smiling self is none other than Betsy Palmer, otherwise known as Mrs. Voorhees, Jason's psycho-killer mother from the Friday the 13th films.

I met her tonight at a screening of an old professor of mine's new film, in which she has a small part. Such a sweetheart!!! Clearly just happy to be there, happy to meet the fans, happy to be doing something she loves. On top of that, she was awesome in the movie, proving that the grande scream dames can still tear it up when they need to.

Okay. That's all, suppose. I'll go geek out in private now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anthony said...

Well I THOUHGT I was a horror nerd...until now. I'm more of a nerd in the sense that I just likte waching them, I guess.

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home