Saturday, September 02, 2006

Rain, Work, and Waits

Rainy, miserable, bleh... that pretty much sums up the the Saturday weather for New York. Hope it's much more pleasant where you're at. The only good thing about it being ass-tastic outside is that I have a legitiment excuse for lounging around in my pajama pants all weekend, breaking the monotony up with the occasional movie, unnutritious meal and attempt at finishing off, once and for all, the play that I've been working on. My girlfriend is hard at work on devising a years worth of lesson plans in three days, so things are rather on the quiet side around the apartment. Work for both of us to do and weather that quashes the need for time outdoors.

So, since I should be focusing my attention on my theatrical pursuits, I'm going to sign off for a day or so. And, just for grins, and because I'm still particularly chuffed with myself for figuring out how to embed videos in this damn thing, here's another music video that is tonally precisely where I'm at.

Mr. Tom Waits; enjoy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home