Thursday, August 31, 2006

Dinosaur Jr. Gets Robbed

Does this mean we'll never hear a live version of "Feel the Pain" again? Because I'd be okay with that:

http://jmascis.com/content/view/47/2/

I do love that they got all their gear jacked here in Brooklyn. Because that's what we do to 80's bands who've overstayed their welcome. That's how the Bk rolls. Are you listening, Quiet Riot??? Don't come around here no more. You too, Jesus and Mary Chain. Alright, The Pixies can stay.

But that's it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Anthony said...

Ha, they suck. Also, I liked you previous post on movie poster. I can't believe they're remaking Revenge of the Nerds, that movie wasn't even that good.

6:13 PM  
Blogger Benticore said...

Wasn't That good? WASNT THAT GOOD?!? Revenge of the Nerds was a classic! It had everything! Nerds! Jocks! Racism! Homophobia! Fat chicks! um...Oh yeah, Dont forget the Big Black Fraternity that comes to save the Nerds ass at the end of the movie, cause even Jocks are afraid of the negros when we organize! And the Limp-wristed Javelin throw? Pure comedy gold! There hasnt been a movie this true to life since Animal House where the guys go to that bar and the giant black guys are like 'Can we dance wit yo dates?' and they run and they're all crying, 'The Negros stole our dates!' It's Brilliant! We DO THAT ALL THE TIME!! HA!

Benticore
Out

9:14 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

I KNEW IT!!!

I've thought that the Negros were stealing my dates for years! Now I have sweet, sweet proof!!!

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home