Saturday, August 26, 2006

McSorley's Ale

This isn't like a shock or anything, but I have been known, from time to time, to enjoy a fine, high-quality beer. Never to excess, of course, and always with a hearty meal to prevent any sort of intoxication whatsoever.*

At any rate, I've run across a great beer that's brewed here in New York and tastes absolutely like ale that's been pumped down from Jesus's private wet bar (it's in his rec room, which I have on good authority to be fantastic; he has Madden '09, if that tells you anything).

Anyway, it's called McSorley's Ale and I've included a helpful picture to aide you good folks in your tracking-down efforts.

Enjoy!




*That sentence was for the benefit of my mother. If you want to hear some truly debauched stories of hedonistic drunkenness, do feel free to write. What I can remember is yours for the listening.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anthony said...

Jesus also has the XBox 560, Halo 4, the PS5, and a Gamecube. He loves that Gamecube.

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home