Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Light a Match

Everything pretty much went to hell last night at our place and, while I don't really feel like getting into it, I will say that roaches suck in general and, more specifcally, roaches in great, biblical swarms suck even harder.

I'll let you make of that what you will. Suffice to say, both us are cranky, jumpy and overly familiar with what a room full of Raid smells like.

Anyway, because of the aforementioned, and because I don't want to spill my bilious frustration all over the unsuspecting interweb (making me one of "those" bloggers in the process), I present to you this video:

http://www.hedonistica.com/yt.php?path=http://www.youtube.com/v/x1jqSKHfffU

It's a guy microwaving a lit match and it's both amazing and deeply satisfying in only the way that watching someone else ruin their kitchen equipment can be.

Enjoy. I'm going to go back to quietly rocking back and forth and not closing my eyes ever again.

4 Comments:

Blogger Anthony said...

That video was awesome!!! I almost yelled out! PS-I have never seen a roach.

5:28 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

When you live in NYC, they tend to just become part of your daily life.

A gross, disturbing part, but a part nonetheless.

6:14 PM  
Blogger Tracy Kaufman said...

So there's no roaches in the video? Because if there's roaches, I'm not watchin'.

10:26 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

No roaches... the video is safe for all those who are bug-sensitive. However, if you have issues with microwave abuse, you might want to steer clear.

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home