Monday, August 14, 2006

New and Exciting Candy

Blah blah... so tired... blah blah... can't get woke up... blah blah... Monday's suck ass.

Because my brain is currently in a state of illcommunication (and also, coincidentally, has a license to ill) I'm not even going to attempt anything witty or clever. So I'll shoot for informative instead. See these:




These are ginger candies. They're soft and chewy, like a tragically sad gummi bear, and they taste like a ginger snap cookie that's been hooked up to a car battery. They are unbelievably awesome and you should go, right now, and find a bag of them. Because it's made with real ginger, they're good for you to. Or something. Also, they're cheap and you get a ton.

They sell these all over NYC, but if you live elsewhere, you might have to truck out to whatever local Asian market you can find. It's worth the trip, for real.

Oh, they're called "Ting Ting Jahe," or at least that's what it says on the package. I assume that's it's name, but I don't know. Just look for a bag of candy that look like the above picture and you're golden.

Anyway, possibly more later if my brain starts functioning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home