Thursday, August 10, 2006

The Weekly Hiatus!

I know you probably think that The Weekly Awesome! is something I poop out in between reading Gawker and dumping Cheez-It crumbs in my mouth right from the bag, but it actually does take me a bit of hard, sweaty labor to get the levels of pomposity and asshole-ier-than-thou attitutde juuuust right.

Usually, because my job's not that demanding, it ain't no thang, but this week has been a bit of a bitch and I've been up to my sweet Texas ass in invoices that need my immediate attention. Compounding that, Em's mother is coming for a visit this weekend, which means the next few days are pretty much shot what with the cleaning and the entertaining and whatnot.

Sooo.... The Weekly Awesome! will not be seen this week. Next week, back on schedule, cross my heart. I think this pretty much sums up my feelings:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home