Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I Might Die

I was eating a burger from the deli a few mintues ago and not really paying attention to it. I mean, I was aware I was eating a burger and that it didn't taste like ass, but I was far too caught up in my Bridezilla recaps to really give it close scruitinzation. Anyway, I looked down about three-quarters of the way through and noticed that... eh... wow... that meat's really, really raw looking. Bright, angry red, though completely warm throughout.

It didn't taste bad, but now I'm starting to think I might not have noticed because I tend to put an abundance of mustard on my burgers.

So, I'm thinking this might be the end of the C Dog. Anyone care to confirm or deny my suspicions that that was a Burger of Doom?

3 Comments:

Blogger Anthony said...

You won't die from that you'll just get really REALLY sick and sort of stop living.

6:55 PM  
Blogger Ms. C said...

You may start to crave raw flesh, and begin taking chomps out of passing humans. But zombies are trendy these days, so no worries.

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Think of it as tartare and then fish sticks really fast. "Cause fish sticks are way better than raw meat of any beast!

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home