Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Hot Dogs... OF DOOM!

Good morning!

I trust you've slept well, had pleasant dreams, woke up next to some you love, etc. Nice, nice... oh, me? I'm fine... just fine. Well, there is one little thing that's bugging me a bit. No big deal. Please, finish your cereal and we'll discuss it. No, go on... I insist.

You all done? Man, those Lucky Charms are a blast, right? Anyway... oh, yes, the small matter which was troubling me... nothing really, no reason to panic... it just seems that, well... Apparently...

HOT DOGS CAUSE GENETIC FUCKING MUTATIONS NOW!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20060814/sc_space/hotdogsmaycausegeneticmutations

Being as how I usually, during the course of baseball-n'-beach season, consume my weight in delicious Nathan's hot dogs, I'm pretty much going to sprout tentacles and and a vestigial tail any day now. No, I'm not saying that wouldn't be cool; I'm just saying I'm going to have to take my pants in to be tailored.

And for the record, I didn't actually, technically, read the article. I'm just going to freak out based on the headline. If anyone cares to summarize it for me, that'd be awesome. I'll be here, under my girlfriend's computer desk, crying my eyes out and watching for any freaky shit to start popping out.

So, you know, my usual Tuesday morning routine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home