Friday, August 18, 2006

I'm Not Dead; Just Lazy

Hey kids... sorry about the lack of posts the last couple of days. Seems I've been suddenly stricken with a bad case of the dreaded Lazy-Ass Flu and it's rendered me unable to do much more than watch marathons of Pimp My Ride and eat large quantities of a Syracuse-based dish known as "salt potatoes" which is fucking delicious and you should all start dating a girl or guy from the Syracuse area who'll turn you on to such starchy, buttery, salty goodness.

Anyway, I've got some fun, fun postings coming, including my contractually mandated post regarding my actual viewing of Snakes on a Plane. If I don't post about it, they'll come and take my computer away.

So, keep watching the site. It's going to be miles of smiles from here on out.

Kisses!

1 Comments:

Blogger Anthony said...

Ooo, the lazy ass flu. I suggest high doses of cheetoes and lots of VH1.

12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home