Saturday, July 18, 2009

I Am Artsy

Holy shit, I created some art! I was just fucking around with the spork that came with my Taco Bueno nachos and then all of a sudden... BLAMMO! Art all up in here like MoMA took a dump in my sad little apartment. Check it out:

Spork Will Eat Itself


Doesn't that just say everything there is to say about the human condition? Doesn't it make you question the bedrock ideas and beliefs that you've used as the foundation upon which you've built the very essence of yourself? Doesn't it kinda make you want to touch yourself down there in your area?
Yeah, it totally does all of those things. I'm so good at making art, you guys! I am going to take over the art world like a motherfucking Stormtrooper army on steroids and Red Bull. Today, Arlington, TX... tomorrow, the world!!!
Anyway, I'm selling this piece of art for $10,000 or a case of medium quality beer and a container of Tabasco-flavored Slim Jims. Let the bidding war commence!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Unbearable Banishment said...

The funny thing is, if you were back in New York you'd probably get away with this.

10:01 PM  
Blogger CarneyUGVC said...

Back in college we bent the tongs of steel forks and propped them up so that they looked like dinosaurs, lol, great work here hahaha!

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home